EspiDev - Past EspiDev - Past

I gotta say I like this a lot. It's a unique take on techno music. It is definitely a bit different than what I would usually hear in a techno song. I thought all the elements of the song came together quite nicely. I also saw on your page that you are 14, which makes it even more impressive. When I was 14 I was doing absolutely nothing. Anyway, I will be very interested if you come out with another song in a similar style. Two thumbs up

EspiDev responds:

Thank you very much! :3

They Said We Couldn't Fly They Said We Couldn't Fly

gr8 m8 would str8 up r8 8/8 no h8, totally tubular. The whole song is absolutely spectacular. I would say it's like jumping into a Tony Montana sized mountain of coke and then going to the moon without actually jumping into a Tony Montana sized mountain of coke and then going to the moon.

kylermannn responds:

LOL actually dude, that's EXACTLY what I did to find the inspiration to make this song. I never would of though that I'd cre8 a gr8 8/8 song though m8.

Lmao thx again brah.

It's Alright It's Alright

Hey man, I thought this track was great, it's definitely your style. All of the elements are exactly what I like in your music. It's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

kylermannn responds:

Haha, I woudnt go so far as to say its supercalifragilisticexpiaidocious, but I'm def glad you like it (and my style in general). Muuuuchas Gracias dawg

Chrono Cross - Another Voyage (K-Man Remix) Chrono Cross - Another Voyage (K-Man Remix)

As usual, I thought this song was awesome, man. It's a great remix. I feel as if you were really able to take this music and give it a style all your own, while still maintaining the original music's feeling. And thanks for responding to my other comments, it means a lot!

kylermannn responds:

The feeling's mutual bro. Always appreciated.

Glad ya liked it :]

Ocean above Ocean above

WOW, this song is great! I really like the piano mixed with the electronic sounds, it's awesome. It creates a great tone. I really love this kind of music, and this song did not disappoint. Just awesome stuff broham

The Great Tragedy The Great Tragedy

Hi, I really like this track. I really love this kink of music and I got exactly what I was looking for with this song. I like the sustained sounds and the general tone/feeling this song has. The melody flows very nicely. All your stuff is great!

The Autonomous Protector The Autonomous Protector

This track is great. I love all your music, and this piece is no exception. It has that happy tone that I like in this kind of music, and the piano is really a great touch. I look forward to your next song!

kylermannn responds:

Thank you so much! (for the comment on the other song as well, heh).

I've got one thats like 90% complete that may go out in a few days, but It's gonna be much different than this one (it's almost all strings/acoustic sounding stuff). I hope its something worth looking forward to, haha.